Become A Preferred Customer
Move To The Front Of The Line For All Your Electrical Needs
Why It Pays To Become A Preferred Customer With Trinity Electric
Benefits of purchasing a service agreement
- You receive discounted pricing as a service agreement customer on all future work.
- You receive priority service. You won’t have to wait when you have an emergency, major problem or get an outrageous estimate in an emergency situation.
- You receive a yearly safety checkup and electrical inspection to find minor problems before they become major.
- You receive a detailed electrical inspection report. This provides documentation to you or a prospective buyer and is also transferable if you ever sell your home.
- You receive up to date electrical safety tips and the latest consumer news on technology and ways to save money and keep your home safe.
Trinity Electric came through with flying colors to assist me during the holidays with installing my new range and hood. I couldn’t believe it when they said they were sending someone out on New Year’s Day to do the installation. They really went beyond the call of duty to assist us. My husband and I were extremely pleased with the excellent service we received. A sincere “Thank You” for the great customer service. – Ivy B. Williams.
Getting a service agreement is like getting insurance before you get into an accident. Being a service agreement customer gives you access to a master electrical contractor that will answer your questions or concerns in any area of the electrical field to help you make decisions for your future electrical needs.