When the electricity goes out in New Orleans, make sure you’re prepared to weather the storm by having a properly functioning generator. Trinity Home Services offers quality generator installation and repair to ensure that your family is prepared for whenever that next storm hits.
Before a technician comes to your home to discuss a generator, consider:
- What appliances, lights or medical equipment need to operate in an emergency?
- What items normally run at the same time? For example, people usually run their air conditioner and refrigerator at the same time.
- Is an air conditioner on your list? Air conditioners are often the largest electrical load and usually determine the size of generator you need.
Types of Generators
No matter your requirements, Trinity Home Services has a generator that can fit your needs.
- Portable generator: This generator stays in storage until needed. The most important thing to remember with this generator is that it needs to be run OUTSIDE, with access to fresh air. Every year people die from carbon monoxide poisoning due to portable generators, and Trinity Home Service want to ensure your family’s continued health and safety.
- Portable generator with a manual transfer panel: Trinity Home Services can install a manual transfer panel and a remote connection box for the generator and will tie the loads into the panel.
- Permanently installed automatic generator: An automatic critical loads system senses the loss, powers the generator and restores power to the critical loads you’ve already determined, making this an affordable option.
- Permanently installed automatic generator: We had a customer tell us to size his generator so that if his wife wanted to cook a 5-course meal while drying her hair and watching TV during a power outage. We can size the unit so that it will run it all. The power goes out, the power comes on, it’s that simple.
Regular Generator Maintenance
In order to ensure that your generator is going to work as it should when the power goes, it is going to require regular maintenance. With regular maintenance, the technicians at Trinity Home services can keep your generator running as it should for years. We deliver quality customer service with every service call and can be onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.