Restoring Power. Alleviating Stress.
When you lose utility power, getting power back is all you can think about. And if you have a generator, you know the comfort and safety it brings.
But between storms and outages, maintaining your system is equally important. It’s how you’ll be able to count on your generator when you need it most.
Here, you’ll find a whole host of services designed to put you at ease. Trinity Electric can help you maintain the comfort and security you expect from a generator.
• Home Generator Installation
• Generator Repairs for all makes and models • Routine Inspections
• Annual Service Visits
• Replacement Standby Generators
• Maintenance and Service Agreements.
Discover for yourself how Trinity Electric can help you, your home or business. Restoring power and alleviating stress is what we do best. So, go ahead.
Call Trinity Electric today at (504) 3579-2257 or complete our online service request form.
Trinity Electric is proud to be an….
Authorized and Certified Kohler & Generac Distributor
Stand-by and Portable Generators
Off the Grid. On With Life.
If you’ve ever been caught off-guard by a storm or sudden power outage, you know how devastating it can be. It’s why, New Orleans residents are looking for alternative sources of power, generators.
You see, people just like you realize the need for back-up power. It’s one of many reasons Trinity Electric offers you:
- portable propane generators
- tri-fuel generators
- stand-by generators. You can even choose from top-name generators such as:
- Siemens That’s right. With more options than ever, you’re sure to find a generator that’s right for you and your budget. So, don’t suffer another season. Get the extra sense of security you deserve. Experience the difference Trinity Electric can make in your life. Call Trinity Electric today at 504) 579-2257 or complete our online service request form. Generator InstallationsGot Questions? Get Answers.Choosing a generator is a big decision. From choosing the right type and size to proper installation requirements, you’re bound to have questions.
Sadly, many dealers focus on the selection but gloss-over the installation, proper use, and maintenance.
That’s why here at Trinity Electric you’ll get the answers to your biggest questions. Questions about topics such as:
- maintenance agreements
- site selection
- load evaluations
- transfer switches
- insulation breakdown
whether you have a question about permits, site selection or even maintenance, give us a call. You deserve to know what’s involved. Your home and your family’s safety depends on it. So, why trust anyone else? Call Trinity Electric today at 504) 579-2257, or complete our online service request form. At Trinity Electric, we believe.. “Every good question deserves a great answer.”
For Businesses Time Is Money
When it comes to business, “Time is Money”. It’s always been that way.
So, why do power companies minimize the impact of 30 minutes or even 1 hour? Seriously. You know the truth. When your business loses critical systems such as telephone lines, computers or point-of-sale machines, your business shuts down.
The bottom line is this. No power means no revenue.
What’s more, it represents an increased risk for theft, vandalism or injury. Being without power is not something you should have to deal with. And the good news is you don’t.
Trinity Electric can help you with many aspects critical to keeping your business running. These include:
- generator selection
- site selection
- replacementSimply put, Trinity Electric has you covered.
Call us today, for a complimentary consultation on how to protect your business. Losing power is a game of chance. Restoring it doesn’t have to be. Call Trinity Electric today at (504) 579-2257 or complete our online service request form. “Losing power is a game of chance. Restoring it doesn’t have to be.”